Job ID : 8795646
Job Post date : 2019-06-04
Job End date : 2019-09-19
Job Family : RA-FLTOPS
Job Title : Flight Operations Director cum Crew Training Manager
Job Category : TECHCREW
Job Location : Hungary
Job Schedule : Full Time/Part Time
Job Description :
Amazing opportunity to be a part of something NEW and put your footprint on a start-up Airline that will be based in Budapest, Hungary aims to be the eading modern carrier in Europe and will be at the forefront of innovation and technology with a fleet of Boeing and a forward thinking, progressive attitude to the industry. We are looking to build a team of highly motivated, innovative, entrepreneurial individuals that want to take part in a start-up journey, excited by the idea of big goals, able to push the boundaries of what once was thought impossible. Whilst being financially backed by Group Of Companies which was built from the ground with its employees as the forefront of its development. The mission is to build a new airline that offers our customers quality service they expect whilst creating a new, exciting and efficient way of working to manage costs and increase profitability.
Job Responsibility :
1. You have entrepreneurial spirit, demonstrating genuine passion for building a new, innovative company.
2. You are motivated by success and personal development as well as being part of growing something .
3. You must be enthusiastic with high standards in relation to safety and compliance
4. You have a creative and analytical mindset.
5. You are creative and possess the ability to take ideas from concept to reality ensuring the continuous development of the Airline and its efficiency.
6. You lead by example and are involved in the day to day activities of the Airline.
Education & Experience Description :
1. Proven experience in CRJ
2. Training instructor experience.
3. EASA Approved PPL
4. Proven management experience at a similar level preferably as a Post Holder
5. Experience in outsourced business operations.
6. Ability to work in and manage a team, motivating individuals to reach their full potential.
7. Sound knowledge of modern aviation business models and how this connects to P/L.
Knowledge & Skills :
1. Leadership skills with coping of stress
2. Be able to perform task with a multi cultural team.
3. Excellent communication and presentation skills.